Saturday, April 14, 2012

Derek Soundtrack Ludovico Einaudi Nuvole Bianche

Derek Soundtrack Ludovico Einaudi Nuvole Bianche

Soundtrack used in the first episode of Derek by my one of my favourite composers Ludovico Einaudi . Do enjoy and commenting,feedback likes and dislikes especially subscribing for more is much appreciated, if I see positive feedback i will upload more thanks Further Derek related Information: Ricky Gervais "My jaw aches and I get a stiff neck from being hunched up all the time when I'm playing Derek. I suffer for my art, and now I want you to suffer for it too." Ricky Gervais defended ''Derek'' against allegations in an interview with Nicky Clarke, a frequent campaigner for the rights of the disabled: "Derek is a fictional character and is defined by his creator. Me. If I say I don't mean him to be disabled then that's it. A fictional doctor can't come along and prove me wrong," Gervais said, before adding that Derek is another in a long line of "nerd, loners and underachievers." "If he had any specific and defined disability I would either get an actor with that disability ! to play the role or I would make sure I was an expert in that disability and the best person for the job," No copyright of Audio intended I will remove if necessary





0 comments: