Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stargate Universe - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes [Preview v.2]

Stargate Universe - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes [Preview v.2]

I realise I've been taking the piss a bit in getting this finished, so I thought I'd upload my work so far, as I've been a bit busy and I have no clue when I'll get it all done. It WILL get finished though! Dedicated to FireflySunrise :) Music: Ke$ha - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes Featuring: Robert Carlyle (Dr. Nicholas Rush), Louis Ferreira (Colonel Everett Young), Brian J. Smith (Lt. Matthew Scott), Elyse Levesque (Chloe Armstrong), David Blue (Eli Wallace), Alaina Huffman (Lt. Tamara Johansen), Jamil Walker Smith (Master Sgt. Ronald Greer), Peter Kelamis (Adam Brody), Patrick Gilmore (Dr. Dale Volker), Jennifer Spence (Dr. Lisa Park), Julia Benson (2nd Lt. Vanessa James), Ming Na (Camile Wray), Lou Diamond Phillips (Colonel David Telford), Haig Sutherland (Sgt. Hunter Riley), Josh Blacker (Marine Sgt. Spencer), Julie McNiven (Ginn), Robert Knepper (Simeon), Glynis Davies (Maryann Wallace), Ona Grauer (Emily Young), Louise Lombard (Gloria Rush), Kathleen Munroe (Amanda Pe! rry), Anna Galvin (Mrs. Armstrong), Ian Butcher (Dannic), Rhona Mitra (Commander Kiva), Reiko Aylesworth (Sharon Walker), Christopher McDonald (Alan Armstrong), Sean Blakemore (Reginald Greer).





0 comments: