Thursday, March 1, 2012

True Love~A Semi Story~Episode 35

True Love~A Semi Story~Episode 35

True Love~A Semi Story~Episode 35 Like~Comment~Subscribe~Enjoy =D FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: twitter.com Before you read I skipped to a few years later because I just can't write about all this collage and things. I find it's kinda boring to write about and I just can't seem to enjoy writing about it, so I skipped to a few years later. Hope you all understand. Thanks :) ~A Few Years Later *Selena's POV I woke up slowly and yawned. Demi was asleep still, she had a late night at work yesterday. I sat up on the bed and shook her gently "Demi" I said softly, "Demi" she smiled and opened her eyes slowly. "Good morning babe" she said softly. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. She pulled me down and kissed me passionately. I smiled as she pulled back. "Good moring baby" she said softly. I smiled and picked her up. "Taylor is still asleep" I said softly. Demi smiled and nodded "We have time to ourselves" Demi said seductively. I walked into the restroom with Demi following close behin! d. I slowly undressed Demi as she undressed me. We got in the shower together and she immediately began kissing down my neck. I smiled as I pulled her closer to me. She picked me up and kissed down my body. I let soft moans escape my lips. After our hot shower sex Demi and I got out and dressed ourselves. Today was Demi's day off, actually Demi could have as many days off as she wants. She runs her own company and hires everyone in it, including me I'm her 'personal assistant' and being Demi's ...





0 comments: