Friday, March 16, 2012

Nite Kid featuring Sia - Wild Ones

Nite Kid featuring Sia - Wild Ones

Lyrics: Hey I heard you were a wild one Oooh If I took you home It'd be a home run Show me how you'll do I want to shut down the club With you Hey I heard you like the wild ones Oooh Im all crazy stupid love, don't tame me Looking for the one to save me Cut so deep, numbed the pain, healed all wrong, now shit don't phase me We took a shot, so she could taste me its that bittersweet, Feeling she cant get rid of so she feels the need to chase me So lost, confused, all alone, yea I been there baby Time wont forgive, I wanna live, can you really blame me Missed out, mind down south, its gonna take all you to change me Keep me close, I miss home, just hope ur still around to take me Hey I heard you were a wild one Oooh If I took you home It'd be a home run Show me how you'll do I want to shut down the club With you Hey I heard you like the wild ones Oooh





0 comments: