Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Done All Wrong ãSherlock&Johnã

Done All Wrong 【Sherlock&Johnã€'

WOOT New video~ So this sort of made me angry for a while. At first it didn't look right and it was annoying :u I was just about to give up on it but after a series of events (and me wasting two hours watching every hunger games video in youtube) I decided to make it like this~ I hope it's okay ^^ .::Info::. Song: Done All Wrong Artist: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Show: Sherlock [BBC] Program: SV Pro 10 ---------------------------------------------------- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act in 1976; Allowance is made for "Fair Use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.





0 comments: